Octagon Heating Services Ltd (OHS) take protecting your privacy seriously and it is important you trust us with your personal information in accordance with GDPR 2018.
Please take time to read this policy and if you have any questions please get in touch by sending an email via the Contact Us section of our web site.
Personal information we collectThe personal information we collect may include your full name, address, telephone numbers, email address and website address. We may also hold bank details for payment of invoices.
What we use your personal information forWe process the information you provide us with for the following purposes, based on the services we have been engaged to deliver to you:
- To provide you with quotations, invoices and service reports
- To send reminder letters for annual servicing
- To provide you with drawings, diagrams and product information
Our promise to protect your personal informationWe aim to protect your personal information in the following ways:
- Keeping information up to date
- Storing information in secure locations, including information secured electronically
- Destroying information that is no longer relevant
- Only retain information which is required by regulatory bodies to show compliance
- Ensuring only permitted staff have access to your information
How long do we keep your personal information?Wherever practical we will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary. We will only keep your information for longer for the following reasons:
- Where we have a legal obligation to retain the information for regulatory bodies
- For full auditing purposes to comply with the above and to provide necessary reports to our customers.
Who else has access to your personal information?It may become necessary for us to share some of your personal information with third parties to enable us to provide the services you require from us. OHS will only provide information deemed appropriate to meet the needs of its customers/suppliers.
Accessing your personal informationYou have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- To make a request to see the personal information we hold about you
- To change / update the personal information we hold about you
- To ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you, unless there is a statutory, regulatory or otherwise legitimate reason for us not to comply.
- To ask us to provide you or a third party with the personal information we hold about you
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us and we will deal with your enquiry as soon as possible.
OHS reserves the right to review and update this Policy at any time and when required.